Browse our Newsletters
Stay informed with the PCRD newsletter. Remember to subscribe to receive the latest news as soon as it's released.
- The Time for Broadband is Now - Purdue University is Playing its Part
- Kumar Attends An Agenda for Rural AI Conference
- A Guided Tutorial of Measuring Communities
- Broadband Consumer Labels Are Here!
- Purdue, IU to Collaborate on Analysis of Indiana's $500 Million Economic Development Efforts
- Indiana's Digital Equity Landscape - Part 4: A Closer Look at Indiana's Digital Equity: Mobile-Only
- Indiana's Digital Equity Landscape - Part 5: Navigating Indiana's Digital Equity Landscape: Support Networks for Internet and Device Assistance
- A "Reverse" Digital Divide in Indiana? Indiana's Digital Equity Landscape - Part 1
- Indiana's Digital Equity Landscape - Part 2: Why Are Indiana Residents Not Paying for Home Internet?
- Indiana's Digital Equity Landscape - Part 3: A Closer Look at Indiana's Digital Equity: Internet Access and Device Reliability Disparities
- Dr. Indraneel Kumar Promoted to Associate Director for Purdue Center for Regional Development
- Kumar's interview from the conference proceedings for Regenerative Cities
- How Affordable Is Home Broadband Service?
- Recovery Housing Program from the Indiana Office of Rural Affairs
- Visualization and Insights of Occupational Jobs Postings in Indiana in the Post-Covid-19 Period
- Some Insights from Census 2020 Urban and Rural Population Distribution in Indiana
- DATA UPATE: FCC Broadband Collection
- FCC Broadband Collection
- Planning That Feeds a Region
- Purdue Extension to Connect Underserved Communities with Funding for Energy and Environmental Improvements
- PCRD's Impact in 2022
- Digital Inclusion Plans: What Are They and How Are They Made?
- Remote Work Professional Certificate Course, Only $50 with Grant Funding
- Hoosier Heartland Indiana Small Business Development Center Advisor Wins Award
- Purdue Day of Giving 2023
- Workplace Visits in Indiana During and After the Pandemic - The Trend Continues
- Unemployment for Hoosiers: Starting to Stabilize, Will It Continue?
- Hispanic Population Trends in Indiana and Implications for the Economy
Quarter 1 (2023)
- Digital Equity Takes a Village
- If Not for WHIN...
- Accelerating Community Digital Transformation (ACT) Story Map
- Meet Emma Woods, Digital Inclusion Fellow
Quarter 4 (2022)
- PCRD Charts New Five-Year Course
- Rural Road to Recovery Impacts
- Ripple Effects Mapping: A Value-Added Process for Documenting the Impacts of the WHIN Initiative
Quarter 3 (2022)
- Getting To Know Jordan Jicha
- The Evolution of Rural Indiana Stats
- Carroll County Receives Grant for ‘Digital Inclusion Plan’
Quarter 2 (2022)
- Small Business Partnership Growing Support for Indiana Agribusinesses
- Indiana’s First Regional Digital Inclusion Plan Launches in Southeastern Indiana
- PCRD's New Menu of Services
- Examine Your Region's Economic Resilience
Quarter 1 (2022)
- The Great Resignation (Or The Great Reassessment?)
- PCRD as EDA University Center
- Purdue-Linked Fellows Spread Across Indiana to Increase Broadband Literacy
Stay up to date with all things PCRD by subscribing to our Newsletter. Subscribing is a breeze.Subscribe Now