Rural Economic Development Innovation Initiative
PCRD, Purdue Extension Community Development, and the University of Kentucky’s CEDIK program are working in nine communities in the Midwest and Southern regions of the U.S. Their efforts include the following:
- Building a strong, inclusive local REDI team;
- Studying key information to guide the section of 1-2 critical topics outlined in USDA “Agriculture and Rural Prosperity Task Force Report”;
- Delivering training to local REDI team members and guide the development of a multi-year plan;
- Assisting them to secure funding to help put their local REDI plans into action; and
- Tracking outcomes of the REDI program in the targeted sites.
Need More Info?
Contact us to learn more about Rural Economic Development Innovation Initiative.Contact Us