Browse our Newsletters
Stay informed with the PCRD newsletter. Remember to subscribe to receive the latest news as soon as it's released.
- PCRD's Impact in 2022
- Digital Inclusion Plans: What Are They and How Are They Made?
- Remote Work Professional Certificate Course, Only $50 with Grant Funding
- Hoosier Heartland Indiana Small Business Development Center Advisor Wins Award
- Purdue Day of Giving 2023
- Workplace Visits in Indiana During and After the Pandemic - The Trend Continues
- Unemployment for Hoosiers: Starting to Stabilize, Will It Continue?
- Hispanic Population Trends in Indiana and Implications for the Economy
Quarter 1 (2023)
- Digital Equity Takes a Village
- If Not for WHIN...
- Accelerating Community Digital Transformation (ACT) Story Map
- Meet Emma Woods, Digital Inclusion Fellow
Quarter 4 (2022)
- PCRD Charts New Five-Year Course
- Rural Road to Recovery Impacts
- Ripple Effects Mapping: A Value-Added Process for Documenting the Impacts of the WHIN Initiative
Quarter 3 (2022)
- Getting To Know Jordan Jicha
- The Evolution of Rural Indiana Stats
- Carroll County Receives Grant for ‘Digital Inclusion Plan’
Quarter 2 (2022)
- Small Business Partnership Growing Support for Indiana Agribusinesses
- Indiana’s First Regional Digital Inclusion Plan Launches in Southeastern Indiana
- PCRD's New Menu of Services
- Examine Your Region's Economic Resilience
Quarter 1 (2022)
- The Great Resignation (Or The Great Reassessment?)
- PCRD as EDA University Center
- Purdue-Linked Fellows Spread Across Indiana to Increase Broadband Literacy
Stay up to date with all things PCRD by subscribing to our Newsletter. Subscribing is a breeze.Subscribe Now